Old Wetmore Garage
Old Wetmore Garage, circa 1940-owned by the Doug and Samuel Hurley 1945-1946 ish until the early 1980’s. The building still […]
Old Wetmore Garage, circa 1940-owned by the Doug and Samuel Hurley 1945-1946 ish until the early 1980’s. The building still […]
Progression of Ownership of the Lone Pine Inn, Researched by Kathy West and Margaret Storm “This is what was found
Here’s an article found in the Pioneer Museum announcing the purchase of the Wetmore Steakhouse by Richard and Barbara Reeder
Read the History of the Wetmore Fire Department HERE Founded in the March 24, 1950 by 16 community members, the
The Hardscrabble sign is located at mile marker #2 on Hwy 67 between Florence and Wetmore. In 2014, it received
Jacob Alexander Betts, 1830-1909 The Betts Homestead, Wetmore The house still stands and is private property. You can read more
The Greenwood Post Office building now stands near the Draper Ranch headquarters. It was moved from a site near Adobe
Mary Jane “Grandma Heath”, and her family lived in what is now known as the Draper Cave for 2 years
Ft. LeDuc was believed to have been built in 1830 by French trappers looking to trade with neighboring Indians, mountain
A brief history of the Wetmore Halfway House or the Jackson Hill Stage Stop, located at the top of Jackson